The 20th International Congress of the International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis is coming to Liverpool, UK.
There are a limited number of free tickets to people from BAME communities and medical students. Please see the www.isps2017uk.org website for more information.
Jacqui Dillon, Jim van Os, Kwame McKenzie, Alison Brabban, Grainne Fadden, Rachel Waddingham, Svein Friis, Jon Vidar Strømstad and Anne Berit Eie Torbjørnsen
- ISPS conferences are always friendly and inspiring
- Liverpool is a wonderful city to visit, richly renovated – the Cavern where the Beatles and many others performed, the Tate Liverpool, the vibrant waterfront, and much, much more
- A very exciting and important conference theme: making REAL change happen
- Inspiring plenary speakers
- Multidisciplinary participation, experts by experience and family members, participants from around the globe
- Lectures, workshops and symposia to suit every interest
- And much more!
Book is now open. See www.isps2017uk.org for more information.